Terms of Sale
ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS OF SALE:
The following are Terms and Conditions (the Terms) that will apply to all business transactions conducted on this website. It is reccomended that you read and fully understand the Terms for they include notice of your legal rights and obligations. All goods are sold FOB Westbury, NY. All goods have warranty of thirty (30) days from date of purchase from all defects, and this includes all new products, new open/bad box, refurbished/bulk/pulls, demos, and manufacturer reconditioned goods (ie: HP RENEW) unless otherwise specified. It is with utmost necesity that each package is verified upon delivery. Any visibly damaged parcel should be refused as damaged. Any short ship or damaged claim must be immediately communicated to Store Support. No claim will be honored after 48 hours from receipt for missing items or damaged goods. Seller may at its sole option return of same for repair, replacement or credit. Purchaser consents that this transaction is governed by the laws of the State of New York, and without objection, consents to exclusive venue in and jurisdiction by the Courts of New York, County of Nassau, under New York law in the event of any claims disputes, disagreements or lawsuits. The Terms are subject to change at any time, but any discrepency will be governed by the Terms in place at the time of purchase. Please review this page periodically to remain abreast of any modifications.
The Terms constitute a binding contract between NYCE Distribution, LLC and the Customer. By completing actions such as shopping the website, adding items to a cart and, completing a purchase, you have actively demonstrated that you agree to and accept the Terms.
PRODUCT CONDITION BREAKDOWN
You will encounter a myriad of conditions while browsing parts in the store. For your reference, we have included an explination for some of the most common types of parts that we have available for purchase.
- New Factory Sealed Retail products are brand new sealed and in original manufacturer box is complete with Manufacturers genuine warranty.
- New Open Box products have never been used; the only difference between the New and New Open Box is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to canceled order, inspection or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse but still have warranty depend on products category. However, the inside contents are complete.
- New Sealed Spare Part products are in genuine manufacturer box but frequently are incomplete. Product may be missing fans or power supplies. Spares can be custom ordered to be made complete -- contact the sales staff to coordinate this.
- Renew (Original Equipment Manufacturer Reconditioning from HP) products are new and many times the manufacturer will disassemble new whole units to use parts. Product is identical to the Factory Sealed Retail, including warranty coverage.
- Bulk/Pulls/Refurb(ished) products are cleaned and tested in our own or an affiliate facility. These units will be in perfect working order, however may have minor blemishes due to normal prior product usage will not come with documentation or software unless indicated, however we do supply accessories as appropriate.
At times the manufacturer may phase out old models and replace them with new ones. It is at the discretion of NYCE Distribution, LLC to subsitutue a newer part should the older part ordered not be in stock. All efforts will be made to accomodate the original order, and you will be contacted in advance to inform you of the replacement. Rest assured, the replacement will be a comperable or better model of the original part ordered.
Occasionally brands are bought out or absorbed by another company. With these mergers, products are introduced into the market place with the former brand or dual branded with the new company information. These are the items you've ordered. The H3C switch is the same as the HP switch -- HP purchased H3C years ago and there is still product in the marketplace. We will be happy to accept these items back as a return -- the customary restock fee will apply. Should you wish to return it for a specifically branded item, there may or may not be an additional cost in addition to the restock.
NYCE Distribution LLC, offers a thirty (30) day DOA warranty only.
There are no additional warranties or representations by seller, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability, suitability, or of fitness for any particular purpose. All warranties, if applicable, are with the manufacturer.
Seller is not liable for price fluctuations due to market changes. Seller is not authorized or approved agent for all products it sells. All brand names listed are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Payment is due in full on all orders before the product will ship. Any overriding agreement will govern associated purchases. Please contact your sales representative.
NYCE Distribution, LLC operates in the State of New York, and as such, is required to collect sales tax for all New York based transactions. Should you be tax exempt, please contact email@example.com with your credentials and Store Support will be able to assist.
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
The "Shipping Policy" is here amended to be included in "the Terms", it's available at the header and footer of each page. The best efforts have been made to ensure accurate weights are inputted into the system to determine proper billing for transportation. You will be contacted in the event that the system failed and you were not charged the correct freight. We apologize for this inconvenience. Seller is not responsible for any freight claim shipped on customer’s shipping account. All conversations regarding insurance are to be addressed on all orders prior to shipping.
Any damage claims in transit must be reported to the shipper by certified mail or via an email to Store Support within 48 hours of acceptance and receipt. All claims are subject to acceptance by Seller and to teh Terms. Seller is not responsible for any consequential damages caused by a suspected defective part purchased from the store. Incorrectly shipped products must be reported within 48 hours.